This section provides an overview on conference reports of the years 2009 and 2010.
Conference Reports 2010:
- Not only a Threat: Climate Change in the Middle East
- In Need of Implementation: Climate Change and Security in Southeast Asia
- Manifold: Approaches to Assessing Environmental Security
- Water Is Transboundary, Even at the Village Level
- Revolution in Berlin? Not Really
- "New" Resource Policy Makes Little Headway?
- America on the Look-out for the "Clean Energy App"
- Past=Future? Trondheim Conference on Climate Change and Security
- Transboundary Conservation Emerges as an Essential Mechanism in Tropical Forests
- DESERTEC – Cornerstone of EU-MENA Security Pact?
- Gender and Climate Change Research – Who is Vulnerable, When, and Why?
- At the Forefront: The Maldives in Climate Change
- More Women for Peace
- Numerous Paths towards Sustainable Water Cooperation
- Global Energy and Climate Policy at a Crossroads?
- New Resources for Security?
- Security Perspectives in Climate Change
Conference Reports 2009:
- Moving Towards an Alternative Natural Resource Policy?
- Crises without End?
- Climate Change in the Arab World: Drastic Implications Require Immediate Action
- Transboundary Initiative for a Landscape Corridor between Côte d'Ivoire and Liberia
- Foreign Policy in (Climate) Change?
- Transboundary Waters: Limits to Benefit Sharing
- Water for All: Not Just a Legal Issue
- Security for Development: Environment and Resources as Key Elements
- How States React to Water Stress
- Constructive Adaptation – Results from Bonn
- Making the Difference – Debating Climate Change and Security in Brussels
- A Holistic Understanding of Resource Cycles: Another Approach to Conflict Prevention
- Opportunities and Responsibilities – On the Path to Arctic Governance
- Re-Inventing Regional Cooperation? Insights from South Caucasus
- How Political Should Germany’s Foreign Water Policy Be?
- Africa and Climate Security: Alarming Signals at the Local Level
- IRENA is Born – A Chance to Tackle Energy Security?